-
March 18th, 2002, 06:47 PM
#11
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bacefelice:
What is it with strippers named after Steely Dan albums?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
WAR DEACON BLUES
-
March 18th, 2002, 06:54 PM
#12
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by OmegaVerb:
They took me for ...
- Cover Charge - $5
- Parking in the "Secure Lot" - $2
- Coke (carbonated beverage, not illegal drug) - $12
- Coat Check - $1
- Bouncer "tip" - $20
- Waitress in G-string "tip" - $3
- Three hours of lap dances - $0
Grand total - $48
And the only one I know personally is working her way through school. She's going to be a high school Biology teacher.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
-
March 18th, 2002, 06:54 PM
#13
Inactive Member
You gave $20 to the bouncer and $3 to the stripper?
Okay...whatever.
-
March 18th, 2002, 06:57 PM
#14
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by OmegaVerb:
They took me for ...
- Cover Charge - $5
- Parking in the "Secure Lot" - $2
- Coke (carbonated beverage, not illegal drug) - $12
- Coat Check - $1
- Bouncer "tip" - $20
- Waitress in G-string "tip" - $3
- Three hours of lap dances - $0
Grand total - $48
And the only one I know personally is working her way through school. She's going to be a high school Biology teacher.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
5+2+12+1+20+3 = 43
-
March 18th, 2002, 07:01 PM
#15
Inactive Member
I'm an engineer ... not a mathematician.
And I have to pad my estimates to accomodate unforeseen expenses.
Alls I know; I had two singles in that billfold when I got home. That $5 must have been for another Coke and tip for my G-string waitress.
-
March 18th, 2002, 07:03 PM
#16
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Uncle Fester:
You gave $20 to the bouncer and $3 to the stripper?
Okay...whatever.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Doesn't surprise me one bit. He probably gave the stripper $3 just to get away. Damn Fags.
-
March 18th, 2002, 07:03 PM
#17
Inactive Member
Chloe is so not a stripper name.
Dorks.
-
March 18th, 2002, 07:04 PM
#18
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by OmegaVerb:
I'm an engineer ... not a mathematician.
And I have to pad my estimates to accomodate unforeseen expenses.
Alls I know; I had two singles in that billfold when I got home. That $5 must have been for another Coke and tip for my G-string waitress.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Don't sweat it.
You are not the first to return from the strip club with cash unaccounted for.
-
March 18th, 2002, 07:04 PM
#19
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Uncle Fester:
You gave $20 to the bouncer and $3 to the stripper?
Okay...whatever.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
The $20 was to get into the "VIP" Room ... and I didn't pay a stripper anything. That money was for the waitress.
Do they have waitresses at the Titty Bars you frequent?
-
March 18th, 2002, 07:05 PM
#20
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by 108:
Chloe is so not a stripper name.
Dorks.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Didn't mean to hit so close to home. Sorry Chloe.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks